Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

What to Expect

Since having Rowen, I have become very concerned with stretching our budget as far as we can Colin being able to stay home with her, while I finish up school is very important to me.

Cloth diapering started the revolution for me. After seeing how much I could save a month, I wanted to find other ways to live more cost effective... Then came cloth wipes.. But it didnt stop there.

A few women in my mommy group are amazingly self-sufficient. From making their own cleaners to making their own laundry detergent.

Through them and the wonderful website Pinterest, I have found awesome ideas for living cheaper! I am so excited, that I wanted to be able to share it with you all too!

Also, since having Rowen, I have had to lose weight for the first time in my life. In order to do this, I have been trying new, healthier recipes rather than just making the same old stuff. We have actually found some really good thigs, all of which I would have never in a million years thought about making!

This blog will be a mixture of not only cost effective living, healthy recipes, but Im hoping to do a bunch of really cute DIY projects for Rowen that I will post.

Im already working on my first actual post. I hope you guys find all of this information as useful as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment