Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

3rd Day of Christmas: MistleTOES!

Let me preface this by saying that I am NOT A CARD maker by any means. In fact, posting this, while being linked up to Randi's blog is a little embarrassing :) If you haven't seen her homemade cards, they are AMAZING!

That being said, Colin's grandparents live in New Hampshire. We had decided to send them pictures for Christmas. That seemed too impersonal, so I decide to make them a card too.

I saw this idea on Pinterest, but the link was a plate, not a card. I loved it!

I stuck Rowen in her high chair and painted her feet! Then I stamped them. Cut them out and glued them to some card stock.

It definitely looks like an elementary school kid made it, but I love it! I hope Colin's grandparents do too!
Colin said it looks like a chile pepper. I find it appropriate considering New Mexico's state question is "Red or green?"

This is day 3 of a 25 days of Christmas series. To see the rest click here!
http://anotheradventurewithourcupcake.blogspot.com/2012/11/25-days-of-christmas.html

1 comment: