Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 9: Guestbook...Priceless.

... No really, it was free!

         
 
I've only got one word to say....Shutterfly.
 
Seriously... Remember all of those coupons I was talking about in my stationary post? Well every few months or so, they have a "Free Photobook" coupon. Being a Shutterfly fanatic, I of course knew about this and waited until they were offering it to get our guestbook. I absolutely love it. Its something that we actually enjoy looking at too, which is even better!!
Here a few of our pages :)

Plenty of room for everyone to sign!






And adorable pages with inset boxes for your friends and family to sign.
















This is day 9 of a 31 day challenge. To see the rest, click here.

You can also find me on Facebook!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment