Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17: Hair Appliances

I admit that this is a very rushed post. Its been a super busy day!
Remember this picture from the previous bathroom drawer organization post?
Before...

I bought this organizer at Walmart for $2.

I rolled up all of the cords, put all of the appliances in, and voila! Organized!!
I ended up putting them under the bathroom sink because I had a lot of extra room down there.

...After

Looking for more ideas for storing hair appliances? I found this awesome idea on Pinterest! 
http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/52-totally-feasible-ways-to-organize-your-entire-h





I love it and will probably end up doing something similar when we are no longer renting.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pin that has the outlet in the drawer too. One day :)

    ReplyDelete