Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 15: Bathroom Drawers

Before...

Everything was just thrown in the drawers wherever it would fit. The hair dryer and straightener were on the counter, but the the cords were strung into the one of the drawers. It was a hot mess.

I decided to relocate the hair appliances (to be posted later this month). This way I could have my own drawer and Colin could have his own drawer.

First I sorted and separated my stuff from Colins stuff.


I bought these little organizing baskets today. They were 3 for $1.34 at Walmart in the kitchen section. 







I put all of my hair ties, bobby pins, and my hair scissors in one tray. I put all of the manicure stuff in the manicure set case. The case, nail polish, and a couple other things were put in another tray. I put the rest of my stuff, including my lotion, body spray, hair brushes, etc., back in the drawer neatly.




I took all of Colin's nail clippers, tweezers, etc and put them in the remaining tray. Then I neatly put everything else in the drawer.

...After

This is day 15 of a 31 day series. To see the rest of the series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment