Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 21: Craft Tub






I like to think of myself as a recreational crafter. I love to paint, make tutus and hair bows, and other things on occasion. I have seen some pretty fabulous craft rooms that make me green with envy.


My daughter doesnt even have her own bedroom right now so I think it is pretty obvious that I do not have a craft room.


I would love to someday have a room half as amazing as this one. I meant look at it!!!


Imagine all of the amazing things I could create! 







Until then... I have a craft tub... yes...a tub...






Every bit of craft supplies I own is in this tub. In no organized fashion whatsoever. Its a disaster! Also, sewing patterns? I dont have a sewing machine, if I did, I would have no idea how to use it. Not sure where they came from.

Before...

First, as always, I dumped everything out!






I separated it all into categories; paints, ribbon, fabric etc.


Then I put everything in gallon sized Ziploc bags.
















I put everything back into the tub as organized as possible. Its not perfect, but it is a million times better!








...After






This is day 21 of a 31 day series. To see the rest of the series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment