Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 13: Under the Kitchen Sink

Before...




I pulled everything out for a fresh start.





So... we have a lot of plastic bags. we usually use the cloth shopping bags, but sometimes forget them at home. We reuse the plastic grocery bags for our smaller trash cans. Apparently we weren't using them fast enough. 




So, I took out 20 to keep, the rest we returned to the store.
The 20 I kept I put in an empty Clorox wipes container. I followed this tutorial so that they pull out one at a time.


The rest of the stuff I neatly organized and put back.



...After

I want to start making my own cleaners. What are some recipes that you use?


This is day 13 of a 31 day series. Click here for the rest of the series.

Be sure to like me on Facebook and subscribe!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kaydee, we don't use plastic bags either but do need them as trash bags sometimes. If you ever need to get rid of extra, think of me :) I'll gladly take them off your hands! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete