Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 9: End Table

This is a very simple, very easy project. .
I've begun to notice that a lot of my organization projects intertwine with each other. This is one of those.

Exhibit A: The Living Room End Table




Random papers, formula coupons (we don't even use formula), envelopes of pictures...













Inside was no different. Random papers, important papers, note cards-new and used.








Printer just hanging out not getting any use.












Upon digging I found MORE pens! Seriously, I think I have enough pens to last me a lifetime.







So, I started sorting.
Rowen wanted to help too.


Remember those envelopes of important papers from the desk post? I filed anything that belonged, into its corresponding envelope.
I moved the copy paper to the desk, where the printer was now located.
I also put the pens in their designated place in the desk.
I even got some pictures put up.

The end table will now be specifically used for holding
 our important papers and nothing else.

Before....















....After

This is day 9 of a 31 day series. To see the rest of the series, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has random piles of paper ;) You're doing a great job getting organized!

    ReplyDelete