Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 8: Baby Crib

I may have mentioned it before, but my fiance, daughter and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment. She still sleeps in a pack and play in our bedroom, since our room was not big enough for her crib to fit. It is located in the dining room.
Since it is not being used at the moment, other than for the attached changing table, it has become a laundry basket/place to stick stuff we don't want on the living or dining room floor.

First thing, I took out all of the clean clothes, folded them and put them away. This was actually the bulk of the mess.

Everything left was just stuff we aren't currently using; car seat cover for Rowen's old infant seat that we no longer have, a Cozy cover, shoes, Snuggli, Bumbo tray...random stuff.
I put all of the pieces to the car seat cover set in the matching diaper bag and put it away.

I put the rest of the stuff in the laundry area, until I can figure out what to do with it.. I know, I know..procrastination...but don't you fret, it will all have a designated place by the end of this series... I'm just not exactly sure where yet.
I put sheets and a blanket on the mattress..

I even hung up a painting that had just been stuck under the bed since we moved in May.

Before....


....After

Come back in a couple days to see what I do with everything on the back of the crib.

As always, subscribe and like me on Facebook!

This is day 8 of a 31 day series. Want to see the rest of the series? Click here!

2 comments:

  1. That's how Roman's crib looks ALL THE TIME. I've made it a point now to keep it clean, because one of these days, he might actually *hopefully* want to sleep in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just SO convenient to throw everything in there!

      Delete