Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 3: A Walk in the Park: Dog Leashes

Before...


If there is one thing that drives me nuts, its the baby chewing on the dog stuff. Unfortunately this is a common occurrence since she is teething and EVERYTHING goes in her mouth.
We don't have the space for a table or anything near the door to put the dog leashes on, so out of habit and convenience, they just go on the floor behind the couch.
I can not count how many times I have had to take the leashes away from the baby and relocate her to another part of the house.

The solution? Two words:
Command. Hooks.
I used the medium sized hooks.

 I love these things. I use them to hang paintings, pictures, you name it. We rent, so we really cant put holes in the wall. These are super easy to use and do not damage the walls. Win Win!! O and they are only $3 at Walmart!




....After


Behind the door, out of sight and out of mind. Simple but oh so effective!












Now if only I could find a place for Colin's shoes....


This is day 3 of a 31 day series. To see the rest of the series, click here.

As always, like me on Facebook and subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to suggest that you make sure that the leashes are out of Baby's reach. They might be a strangulation risk (like miniblind cords). Babies can get into all sorts of trouble in the blink of an eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We actually moved them up much higher for this very reason!

      Delete