Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 24: Medicine Cabinet: What a Pill

Before...


Yea... so my medicine cabinet needed help.

First I took everything out. I tried to keep medicine separated from everything else. The toiletry items were relocated to another cabinet in the bathroom.

Then I sorted through and looked at what had expired, what we didn't use and what didn't belong. 






I found some random dog care items. These were relocated to the dog cabinet in the kitchen.











There was a lot of medicine that we no longer needed. For example, medicines I was given for preterm labor, old cough syrups, and even saline solution (neither one of us wear contacts...never have...)


These were disposed of. You can get these really cool bags. They neutralize medications.
I also saw some at Target that you put your old medication in, mail it off, and the company properly disposes of it.
Buy from Amazon


The medicine was then put back in the cabinet in categories. From left to right; bandages, vitamins, tummy sutff, cold and flu, and then pain relief.


...After

This is day 24 of a 31 day series. To see the rest of the series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment