Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 16: Home Upkeep

I am beginning to wonder how I am going to be able to maintain all of the work I have been doing this month. I mean, at one point my house was organized, but look what I let happen. I let my house get to be a huge mess. What's the point of doing all of this work if it isn't going to stick?

Answer: I'm not going to let it go back. I decided that I needed to come up with a system for maintaining  Something written down and posted so that I know what I need to do everyday.
This is what I came up with:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8KY06Gol1GJWnZ5VEx6dlVBMEU

























Now, all you have to do is type "cleaning schedule" into Pinterest and tons of these templates come up. Simply customize them so that they work with your house and your schedule.



This is day 16 of a 31 day series. To see the rest of the series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment