Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 26: Closet Part 3: Everything Else

Part 3!!


My main goal was to get everything I could up off of the floor and to make the stuff on the overhead shelf more accessible.




I am always having to make Colin come and get down the big clear tub (baby clothes) because I can not get everything on top of it down. So, I went through the brown cardboard box, which was almost empty, and put everything inside away. Then I flattened it. I also rearranged the rest of the tubs to make more space.






I picked up the luggage and put them on a shelf. All of the blankets, yoga mat, and other random items were put away. Baby items that I am in the process of trying to find a new home for were neatly put in the closet as well.
I feel really great about how user-friendly my closet is now!

Before...
...After

This is day 26 of a 31 day series. To see the rest of the series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment