Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 23: Around the Kitchen Sink

Before...

This is another example of how the smallest improvements can make a HUGE difference.
This may not seem like a big mess. But it is. I am constantly knocking things over, the dish wand likes to fall in the garbage disposable while its running, and the bottle of soap doesn't really fit.
Worst of all, I am always left with a soapy, slimy, film behind the faucet because of the sponges drying.




So. I went to Walmart and got this for $2. It has suction cups on the back which work really well on the metal sink.
I also bought a smaller bottle of soap that will fit in the sponge holder as well and will get the big bottle off of the sink.





Clean, organized, and the sponges can now drip dry directly into the sink, rather than behind my faucet.


....After



This is day 23 of a 31 day series. To see the rest of the series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment