Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 22: Closet Part 1: Hang it up!

This is the project I have been dreading the most.

My closet is beyond horrible. So horrible, its going to take me 3 separate posts to take care of it. So ready or not...here we go.

Before:




Im going to focus on clothing for this post.
As you can see there is no organization whatsoever, other than mine and Colin's clothes being separated.
Worst of all, things that are supposed to be hung up, are not. They are strewn throughout.




First I took out the buckets, sorted through everything that was hanging up and on the floor, and went to work.

I sorted everything into 3 piles. Keep, Donate, and throw away.
I decided to go ahead and do the same with everything in my dresser while I was at it.





The I took all of my fall/winter clothing and put it away. I hung up the shirts, jeans, sweatshirts etc. To save on dresser space I hung up my undershirts as well.
I put pajamas, undies and socks, and workout clothes in my dresser.

Then I went through and folded all of the summer clothes and my scrubs that I am not currently using and put them in the bucket. I condensed everything down so that it fit into one tub!


I ended up donating one full bag of clothing to Good Will.

Here is after... there is still alot of work to be done, but its a start!
After...

This is day 22 of a 31 day series. To see the rest of the series, click here.

2 comments: