Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 1: Organized State of Mind

And so it begins!

This project is...well... overwhelming. There is so much to be done, and I wasn't really sure where to start.

I feel like in order to be successful with this task, I need to organize my thoughts, my plan of attack, and remember WHY I am doing this in the first place.


  • I am tired of spending hours looking for my lost homework.
  • I am tired of spending hours looking for my measuring cups.
  • I am tired of pretending like the mess in my house doesn't exist.
  • I am tired of spending so much time trying to fix it, when the system I have in place is obviously not working.

I AM TIRED OF DISORGANIZATION.


  • I am ready to accept the truth...I'm a mess.
  • I am ready to have the tools and organization I need to succeed in school and rid my life of the last minute  "O crap! I have an assignment due in 2 hours" moments.
  • I am ready to have a clean, organized house that is easy to maintain.
  • I am ready to be a better fiancee, mother, and student.

I AM READY FOR THINGS TO BE SIMPLER.



What do I have to do to achieve this?

  1. Purge, purge, purge. Get rid of everything that is taking up space and not being used.
  2. Clean, sort, organize.
  3. Maintain. Come up with tools that emphasize my goal of a more organized life. Get in the habit of being  organized in the present and avoiding the "I'll do it later" attitude.

It's time to make a change.


This is day 1 of a 31 day series. To see the rest of the series, click here.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am mortified by my house right now! Hopefully this project will help me not only get organized, but STAY organized :)

      Delete
  2. Love this! I will be doing a lot of the same! Can't wait to see what you have in store this month <3

    Love Letters 7.10
    http://loveletters710.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to see your projects! Let's raise our glasses to homes instead of houses :)

      Delete